About Dress and charm
Dress and Charm specializes in Bridesmaid Dresses and Accessories. Our business caters to pivotal times in life, weddings, proms, graduations and special occasions. One of life’s most pivotal times is your acceptance to College. When you begin your journey in College on your way to the path of your life’s career, financial help is always welcomed.
At Dress and Charm, we want to help eligible students pay the toll on the road to success. Dress and Charm is please to announce the Dress and Charm Scholarship Program of $1000.
Who can Apply for the Dress and Charm Scholarship
• Students who are accepted and enrolled in a College Program in the USA or Canada.
• High School Students applying for this year’s scholarships must graduate by June 30, 2018. College students who are applying must be enrolled as of June 30,2018.
• Employees of Dress and Charm, their immediate families and household members of employees are not eligible for this Dress and Charm Scholarship program.
How to Apply for the Dress and Charm College Scholarship
1. Write an essay* of a minimum of 750 words. Choose from 1 of these 3 Topics:
- How a College Degree Will be a Pivotal Moment in My Life
- How a College Degree Will Enable Me to Create Pivotal Moments in Other Lives
- How a Scholarship Will Enable Me to Pursue a College Degree
2. Send your completed Essay* along with Your Name, Address, Phone Number, email address and copy oy High School Diploma and Proof of College Enrollment via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Submission Deadline for the 2018 Scholarship is November 30, 2018
4. The 2018 Scholarship will be awarded on December 15, 2018
5. Only (1) One nonrenewable Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2018 Semester.
6. No fee will be charged for submissions. Awarded by the judgement of the Selection Committee of Dress and Charm
7. Essays* must be original work of the applicant, and meet the essay guidelines
8. Dress and Charm will not consider incomplete applications and will not allow time for amendments beyond the submission date of November 31, 2018
9. Applications and Essays* Must be Written in English Only
10. Only the Scholarship Awardee will be notified and published
11. All applications become property of the Dress and Charm Scholarship Program and will not be returned.
*Essay Rules and Guidelines
• Essay Must be the Original Work of the Applicant
• Essays Must be Written in English
• Plagiarism of the Essay in whole or in part will disqualify the application for Scholarship consideration.
• Essay should be written in acceptable academic standards which includes:
A. An Introduction
B. A Body
C. A Conclusion
This is a creative personal essay exercise, quotes should be limited to enforce pertinent points only and represent no more than 3% of the word content.
Dress and Charm looks forward to your Scholarship Submission for the Fall 2018 Semester and looks forward to your academic success.